meanwhile in england
- i am in a dress
- everybody you talk to opens conversation with ‘FUCK it’s hot’
- there are three hour long traffic jams for the beach
- everybody not at the beach is at home wailing that it’s too damn hot
- the shops have sold out of hair removal cream
it is 28°C how do you people do this ‘heat’ thing
americans laughing in the distance
australians laughing maniacly
even canadians guffawing politely
Posting this 20 minutes before midnight, I can still say happy anniversary to my favorite game series!!
"Maybe I wanted to make a playground.
A playground filled with things no matter how small or unwanted,
they would all be kept dear in people’s hearts.”
- "What EarthBound means to me." by Shigesato Itoi
Happy 25th anniversary to a series that has remained impossibly dear to so many. We love you, Mother! Thank you for the memories!